It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hopi Artifacts Found (Prophecy) 

Post Hopi Artifacts Found (Prophecy)
Important Hopi Artifacts Found South of San Clemente Pier (San Clemente)

Date: 2012-01-05, 2:47PM PST
Reply to: pa.hanok@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

Okay people, important news here. Nearly four years ago, on April 20, 2008, a set of ancient artifacts washed up to my feet while visiting San Clemente pier. In the time I have possessed these items, it has come to my understanding that they are a perfect fit for a very old and well respected prophecy of the great Hopi people of Arizona. I have had them examined by the authority for artifacts in AZ who subsequently contacted the Hopi. They all asked that I remain silent and continue to take great care of these items. In addition, despite a federal law in place that would require that they confiscate the artifacts, they explicitly declared that they were going to let me retain the items and that I was the only exemption to this law under their supervision. Nuts, I know, but here is where it gets interesting.

The Hopi claim that their lost white brother will return these items thereby completing a universal cycle of brotherhood which is necessary for mankind to be granted emergence into the Fifth World. The Hopi say that if these items do not return, great destruction will ensue and nobody shall survive, the Hopi included.

I am aware of how ludicrous this situation sounds but the facts are that these people have existed on this land for far longer than ourselves and these items really did wash up to my feet. The Hopi are respected worldwide as caretakers of our planet as well as a truly peaceful civilization. I can't shake the belief that this situation could in fact be our reality for too many reasons to mention and the bottom line right now is I am having the unyielding intuition that these things must return to the Hopi people this month, January 2012.

I am not in any situation to afford this and hope that somebody out there sitting on some money can see the potential importance of this situation and assist me in financing this endeavor. If the Hopi people do accept the items, be assured that you will receive full recognition and be exalted as one of the helpers listed in the prophecy. Currently, I have my wife and kids to help me with this but most everybody else is either too intimidated, can't comprehend or just think I'm nuts. Now, in the slim chance that the Hopi do not accept these items, they still represent the oldest link to Egypt and/or Sumer found on this continent and would rewrite history as we know it. Due to the presence of several fossilized items in the collection that washed up to my feet, it is estimated that these items are at least thousands of years old. Haven't had them tested yet, only because I chose to honor the Hopi plea to be silent, but it is very clear they represent something important from the past.

So, bottom line, whomever steps forward with enough resources to make this trip happen, whether one person or many, you will all be the helpers. I don't need a ton of money, only enough to make the trip happen and get back home. If the Hopi take them, you will become known worldwide as a helper listed in prophecy. Also, if anyone is sitting on a vacant rental property in or near San Clemente and could negotiate a good deal, please let me know as this would also be very beneficial. At this point, truthfully, any assistance would be great.

Either way, seems like a good deal. I have done my part in discovering all of the pertinent information revolving around this situation and how it traces through history. Now, hopefully, it is time for somebody else to step up and assist me in financing this thing. If you can't but know somebody who may be interested in this, please do not hesitate to forward the link to this page. Spread this word as much as possible because once everything is out on the table, you will see exactly how this experience will unite all people, countries and religions across the globe. In the event I cannot locate any assistance, rest assured I am still going ASAP. I would much rather have my wife and kids with me and not have to struggle and turn my life upside down to get there but if that is my destiny, so be it.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2785255630

Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:33 am
Profile WWW

Member who likes this post: ronald allsop

Post Re: Hopi Artifacts Found (Prophecy)
This was passed on to me from a friend in Sedona, she knows this man, I believe his name is Clay.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 am
Profile WWW

I can't see how the survival of mankind or the Hopi is dependent on the return of these so called artifacts

like the indigenous aborigine here in Oz the Hopi are part of the network of keepers who maintain the song lines through ritual & ceremony as do the cetaceans in the oceans covering over 60% of our planet

It would be naive to assume that survival of the human is hinged on the return of said items given the Hopi are not the only beings responsible for the ongoing unfoldment & destiny of our beloved planet, 'Sophia'

Prophecies are not necessarily for the betterment, they can manipulate the consciousness of man to suit the agenda of our galactic prison guards so i wouldn't put too much attention on outcomes ...

My point is...(att: Clay) not the end of mankind if you cant'make the journey although I sense there's an experience tailored to your needs awaiting

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:19 am

3 members who like this post: mariahqueen, ronald allsop, Roxy

smells like snake oil from a mile away

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:40 am

5 members who like this post: Anakashila, inapond, Maundy, megdcl, ronald allsop
OJH Team

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vnn/2785255630.html

<3

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:44 pm
Profile WWW

Sitaji,

I read the first post as it was you writing this to us here in the forum, i just cant feel the importance.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 am

2 members who like this post: mariahqueen, ronald allsop

Makes no logical sense to me. (Who says it has to be logical though?) Hopi could have gotten items back from the supposed AZ expert who validated them. Also, if they wanted that particular person to bring them back and they thought it important, they could send the guy a plane ticket.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:18 pm

nice bit of prose.
although the rocks pictured are strikingly similar to the many i have found along the california and oregon coastline.
but the ones i found didn't come in a fancy box with beautiful artwork.
<3

Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:27 pm

I smell a scam.... :mrgreen:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:03 am

2 members who like this post: Maundy, ronald allsop

Frankly I wish this was a scam. Since you are all talking about me, I figured I would weigh in here. First and foremost, at the point where I posted this initial article to attract attention to my situation, I really had no idea how important the whole story was. I was frustrated and angry and couldn't figure how nobody understood what I had found. Thankfully, the friend noted from Sedona stepped up big time, donated enough money to allow me to take a quick tour through Hopi land and essentially propelled me on to the next stages of this journey. While in Hopi land, I did not find the answers I was seeking at the time but I did learn that the Hopi man claiming to hold this sacred tablet now only holds a replica. From this experience I have been launched on a path of knowledge so profound that I can certainly believe that only a few souls in history can relate.

If curious about details of the advancement of my understanding, I have prepared an article which you can view at the link below:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/pdmqf1hoddc1628/Ancient_Egyptians_in_America.doc

This only represents a small fraction of what I now know but with all of the initial skepticism, I really don't feel like sharing much more. Throughout history, virtually every religion embraces prophecy and says that we should test all prophets. In my case, I have been thoroughly ridiculed, mocked and insulted but have yet to find anyone who will test this information properly. I tried to contact the Vatican, because I DO know some very intriguing details about this situation, and of course they did not respond. Within a week though, the Pope resigned and if you truly understood, you too would know why.

But you don't know and with that missing knowledge fully replaced with ego, you think you can offer perspective on a situation of which you play no part. I am extremely grateful for the actions of that kind woman from Sedona but this situation must progress even further and as such, I am again asking for assistance from any kind souls that would like to contribute.

I am open to debate on this so if you want to discuss it, how about you email me directly. All correspondence, and donations as well, can be sent to pa.hanok@yahoo.com

I look forward to the ensuing discussion...

Respectfully,
Samuel Summers

Last edited by Pa.Hanok on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next